These "Anchor" Paulins are made from HDPE fabric cross weaving. Plus the fabric is laminated on both sides with LDPE (Plastic) - the latest technological concept in the evolution of plastic. What's more is... Anchor Poly Tarpaulins are available in 3 layers (one layer of fabric and two layers of coating) and also in 5 layers (two layers of fabric and three layers of coating).
Uses of "Anchor" Paulin -
• Floor lining for storage or stacking, railway wagon covers, ground work sheet, transportation.
• Water proof liner for trucks, tempos, warehouses, sheds, etc.
• Mulching - to retain earth moisture
• Storage tarps, fumigation covers, poultry shading.
• Construction sites - covering for cement bags, equipment, metal rods.
• Curtains for unfinished buildings.
• Recreational uses at picnics and camps.
The Latest Technology -
"Anchor" Paulin is manufactured by the latest technology using modern imported machinery. "Anchor" Paulin contains special UV stabilizing agents ensuring a longer life... without any discolouration whatsoever.
Unheard of features in "Anchor" Paulin -
• "Anchor" Paulin is Light Weight. i.e. it is merely 1/7th weight of conventional cotton canvas Tarpaulins and has the highest strength to weight ratio among plastics.
• "Anchor" Paulin is Water Proof, Rot Proof and also Weather Proof... That means no leakages, no Seepages and no attacks from Microbes or Fungus or Chemicals.
• Besides "Anchor" Paulin is flexible and puncture resistent because the high tensile strength and high elongation makes the "Anchor" Paulin extremely flexible, so the "Anchor" Paulin is ideal for covering odd shaded objects and can be used to cover blunt or solid objects.
• Also compared to cotton Tarpaulins "Anchor" Paulin is far more economical and it is also available in an attractive range Colours, Quality and GSM.
• "Anchor" Paulin is available in conventional sizes and also tailor made.